National Chamber of Consulting Firms CNEC (Cámara Nacional de Empresas de Consultoría)
ABOUT CNEC (FIDIC MEMBER ASSOCIATION IN MEXICO)
The National Chamber of Consulting Companies (in Spanish, Cámara Nacional de Empresas de Consultoría, CNEC) was born on May 22, 1985 as a consultative and collaborative body of Mexico in the development and implementation of public policies.
In 1995, through the constitution of the funds of the consultative body and with the support of its affiliated companies was available to acquire the headquarters of the Chamber in the facilities of the World Trade Center in Mexico City, to provide support and training for the companies.
At an international level and thanks to the prestige and avant-garde knowledge of the Mexican Consultants, close relations have been created: in North America, with consultant associations of both the United States and Canada, and at a regional level, with the Pan American Federation of Consultants, FEPAC (acronym in Spanish for Federación Panamericana de Consultores), and internationally at the prestigious International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC acronym in Spanish for Federación Internacional de Ingenieros Consultores).
Another important pillar of the Chamber has been the adherence to strict ethical conduct and the fight against corruption in all areas of national consulting, which has allowed the Chamber to be awarded several times with the "Ethics and Values in Industry" award, granted by the Confederation of Industrial Chambers, CONCAMIN (acronym in Spanish for the Confederacion de Cámaras Industriales), and with the distinction as promoter of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), by the Cemefi center for philanthropy.
A fundamental support for the tasks of dissemination of our Chamber has been the role played by the magazine Revista Consutoría Industria de Conocimiento (Consultancy Industry Knowledge Magazine), which is the official diffusion organ of the Organized Consultancy of Mexico.
As the representative of the interests of the affiliated companies, the CNEC has actively participated in the review of public policies such as the establishment of the National Infrastructure Program, as of 2006; The Law of Public-Private Partnerships in 2012, and recently in the modification of the amendments to the Public Works and Related Services Act, to mention a few.
Thanks to its values and its permanent policies of quality, the Chamber has achieved a very important continuity, with a generational replacement and a balance of experience and promising youth for the future of the Industry.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE CNEC
Represent the Mexican consultancy Be its voice, its presence and its opinion Promote business opportunities for its members in an area of corporate social responsibility.
– Positioning and representativeness.
– Image and communication.
– Quality and technological development.
– Internal operation and partner services.
– Normative Adjustments, applicable to consulting services.
– Selection of consultants privileging the concept of selection by quality.
– Establish collaboration agreements with clients of the organized consultancy of the Country and follow up through Mixed Commissions.
– Monitoring of National content in Service Contracts.
– Documentary Certification of Companies and recognition in tenders
– Market Study and Methodology for the Calculation of Economic Factors.
– Promotion of strategic alliances and business consortiums.
– Promote Technological Development and Training through the offer of IMDT courses.
– Achieve self-sufficiency through greater affiliation, profitable projects, sponsorships, sales of CNEC's own services.
Ethics and Values Award
– Constitutive Act (moral persons)
– Resume (natural persons)
– RFC and corresponding fee payment.
For more information, contact the Affiliation department of the Chamber, at (01 55) 9000.0522 to 26, ext. 106, or email: email@example.com.